Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Time



Time is such an elusive thing.  I just don't know where it goes.  Sometimes (like now) it seems to be moving so fast and at other times, it crawls.  I have been so busy trying to get things done for Christmas.  Making gifts, writing cards, shopping, cleaning and so much more.  The list never ends.  In my mind I had my schedule all planned out and everything would get done.  Now, the days are just a blur and I still have so much left to do.  Today I did finally get the Christmas cards done and also finished up some fabric gift bags that I have been making.  Goals for tomorrow - gift wrapping, working on fabric flowers and tissue covers.  If I can accomplish this then I'll be making a new list for Thursday.  Wish me luck.  I'll be back with some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment